1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest start date is February 28, 2015 at 00:00:01 AM EST. Contest closing date is at 11:59:59 PM EST on March 27, 2014.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win the prize, an entrant must: a) be a Canadian resident; b) have reached the age of 21 as of the Contest start date; c) not be an employee of (or be domiciled with an employee of) Staples Advantage Canada or its affiliates, advertising agencies or contractors. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Purchase $50 or more (before taxes) on any Facility Supplies, Paper, or Ink & Toner products on eway.ca to receive one (1) contest entry per order. Every order over $50 (before taxes) will be eligible for one (1) additional contest entry. No Purchase Necessary. All entries become the property of Staples Advantage Canada. The chances of winning are solely dependent upon the number of eligible entries.
ALTERNATE ENTRY: No Purchase Necessary. Legibly hand print on a 3” X 5” postcard, your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes please), including city, province and postal code, daytime phone number (including area code) age and e-mail address (if available) and mail to: ATTN: Gavin McGinn, Staples Advantage Canada RE: Movie Tickets Sweepstakes, Marketing Department, 550 Pendant Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 2W6. All mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before the last day of the Contest Period and received by the 3rd day of the immediately following month for entry into the Contest. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles of postcard entries will be accepted.
4. PRIZE: Twenty five (25) Cineplex Great Escape Movie Certificates, with a total retail value of $750. The Cineplex Great Escape Certificate includes 2 general admissions, 2 regular soft drinks and 1 regular popcorn. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitution or cash equivalent of the prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. PRIZE AWARDING: A random draw will be made at 10:00 AM EST on April 9, 2015, from all eligible entries at 550 Pendant Drive, Mississauga Ontario. A mathematical skill-testing question must be answered correctly in order to be qualified as a prize winner.
The winner will be contacted within 30 days after the draw, via email or phone number (as available); winner must sign and return a standard declaration of compliance with the Contest rules and regulations to claim their prize. Winner must also fax/email a copy of photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport) to confirm age of majority. Winner will be informed of how he/she can claim his/her prize and the date by which he/she can claim it. If the winner is contacted by phone, there will be a total of 3 attempts within 7 Business Days. If no response, the selected winner will lose the potential prize. If the winner is contacted by email, there will be a total of 1 attempt within 7 Business Days. If no response, the selected winner will lose the potential prize.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Staples Advantage Canada reserves the right, at its option, to publish any winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements without further compensation to the winner. By entering this Contest, each entrant also consents to Staples Advantage Canada, their respective affiliates, advertising agencies and contractors collecting, using and storing the personal information submitted through the online entry for the purpose of administering the Contest in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations. By accepting the prize in the Contest, each winner consents to the use of his or her name, address and/or likeness, without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity or advertising carried out by Staples Advantage Canada, unless prohibited by law. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Staples Advantage Canada reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of this Contest, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including technical failure or corruption, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, legal proceedings and/or any risk thereof, or any cause beyond the control of Staples Advantage Canada which, in the opinion of Staples Advantage Canada, affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Staples Advantage Canada is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as deter-mined by Staples Advantage Canada will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Staples Advantage Canada, which corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest, Staples Advantage Canada reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Contest. In the event of technical impairment, Staples Advantage Canada reserves the right, but has no obligation to draw a winner at random from all registered entrants at the time of such impairment.
9. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Staples Advantage Canada, which are final. Staples Advantage Canada shall in no way bear any liability whatsoever regarding any of the prizes. Staples Advantage Canada will not be responsible for late, lost, invalid, illegible, delayed, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries/prize claims. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. The winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
10. SPONSOR: Staples Advantage Canada, 550 Pendant Drive Mississauga Ontario, L5T 2W6.